When it comes to midnight cravings, it’s fair to say we can all relate. So, I can’t think of anything better and easier then to be able to whip up a delicious snack in under 5 min especially because it can be put together during an ad break or toilet run! This little snack may be high in calories, but pleasseeee when it’s just “one of those” nights, where your fed up and feel like vegging out, there’s nothing better then a saucy, sweet, juicy bbq pork with some crunch in it! Using staple ingredients as usual, this little treat won’t take much effort and definitely doesn’t require you to go to the supermarket! Next time when you have a plate of BBQ Pork for dinner, just save a few extra bits or use the leftovers to whip this snack up in the middle of the day or as a late night supper!
Don’t Limit yourself to BBQ Pork, you can simply add bbq beef, leftover beef stir fry, lamb, anything you can think of! HAVE FUN AND VEGE OUT!
- 1/2 Stick of BBQ Pork [ Meat of your choice ]
- 1 Cucumber [ Julienned ]
- Spring Onions [ Sliced Thinly ]
- 4 Tbsp Pre-made peking duck sauce
- 1 Pkt Frozen Roti
- Slice all of the BBQ pork into thin stick pieces.
- Heat up a non-stick pan. Do not place oil in the pan. Once heated, place the frozen roti down. Watch the Roti start to bubble and puff up. Once it puffs into a ball, flip the roti and cook the other side. Do the same to all the roti.
- Lay all the ingredients in the middle of the roti, first start with cucumber, then spring onion then bbq pork in nice even portions. Then spoon 1 tbsp of sauce on top and add desired amount.
- Fold both sides of the roti edges in to create a little wrap! Enjoy!
- RECIPE OF WWW.FOODTASTICANGELINA.COM